Not open for further replies.

Low Ufo

I'm New Here
You're 5
Oct 2, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
C7 Z06
I purchased a C7 size LARGE C7 jacket. Unfortunately, the jacket is too big for me and I cannot return it. It cost me $550 Canadian (after US price, shipping, brokerage, exchange, taxes). As it cannot be returned, I would like to sell it. Reasonable offers accepted. Jacket is in Edmonton, AB. Email me at [email protected] or phone me at 780.278.0530

Thanx

Attachments

• 20180930_083630.jpg
    20180930_083630.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
  • 20180930_083703.jpg
    20180930_083703.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
Nice jacket...is it lined for those maybe wanting to wear it in our current weather. I’m opposite spectrum...to small for me. Welcome to the forum. Is that a c7z06 you have there.......
Hi
It is good for fall weather. I think it is a BIG Large!
Yes, I have a 2015 Torch Red C7 Z06

Hi I’m in Edmonton as well. If it’s s large fitting L it might work for me.
I’ll be back around Edmonton in a few weeks. If you still have it, I’ll take a look at it.

Beyond that... you should join us for some cruises next year. Day trip kind of drives with a few local guys.

Derek.

Hi I’m in Edmonton as well. If it’s s large fitting L it might work for me.
I’ll be back around Edmonton in a few weeks. If you still have it, I’ll take a look at it.

Beyond that... you should join us for some cruises next year. Day trip kind of drives with a few local guys.

Derek.
Hi Derek
I'm down for cruises! Are you going on the Caravan to Bowling Green next year?
I'm in Phoenix Oct 11 to Oct 15 on a photoshoot and to see Jimmy Buffet Concert.
My boy will be at home if I am not home number is 780.462 2241 and my cell number is 780.278.0530.

The jacket is great! The exchange rate, shipping, etc is what makes it expensive

Look forward to meeting up next spring for a cruise.
I’m out of the country until the last week of October so I’ll catch up to you when you return from that great trip. Jimmy Buffet. The legend. 👍

Look forward to meeting up next spring for a cruise.
I’m out of the country until the last week of October so I’ll catch up to you when you return from that great trip. Jimmy Buffet. The legend. 👍
sounds great. Thanx.

Reactions: ddgermann
I purchased a C7 size LARGE C7 jacket. Unfortunately, the jacket is too big for me and I cannot return it. It cost me $550 Canadian (after US price, shipping, brokerage, exchange, taxes). As it cannot be returned, I would like to sell it. Reasonable offers accepted. Jacket is in Edmonton, AB. Email me at [email protected] or phone me at 780.278.0530

Thanx
An easy fix for the size is - FOOD
Aside from that welcome to CCF

I already did my cure so I am up to XL LOL

Wow that was fast. I still have my thin c7 jacket for sale will get pics to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread