Rashwan

Casual User
May 18, 2016
Ottawa
VetteCoins
Car
2016 3LZ Z06 Z07
I have instrument message " Brakes Worn - Service" for my 2016 Z06 with only 32000KM. It seems odd for brakes to get worn...Anyone had similar message or replaced brakes? Thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeysZ06
You might wanna look into Hawk rotors and pads. I changed last spring on a C6 Z and couldn’t be happier. No squeal whatsoever and brake dust cut to almost nothing. A HUGE difference over the OEM that were on it. I would think what I did would solve your issue.

• Agree
Reactions: ddgermann
You might wanna look into Hawk rotors and pads. I changed last spring on a C6 Z and couldn’t be happier. No squeal whatsoever and brake dust cut to almost nothing. A HUGE difference over the OEM that were on it. I would think what I did would solve your issue.

What type of Hawk pads did you use? HP+? I'm looking into pads right meow and can't decide what to buy. Its a street car but I do lapping nights and push as hard as the tires will let me. Firehawk indy 500's nothing crazy. Buddy of mine recommended the HP+ from Hawk and he's a fast AF vette dude. He used the AT-10's up front and black line in the rear.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.