their series of programs were all hilarious and pretty accurate too. people are nuts over this bottled water nonsense. none of them can compareto my well water. my neighbour, a weekender, brings cases of the stuff. one day i asked him why he didn't drink his well water. he said "we don't drink the tap water at home in the city either". i pointed out that he was drinking beer and asked him where did figure the water in it came from....he was kinda speechless :rofl: his reaction really was funny :rofl:

Just got to love Penn and Teller; Saw them in Las Vegas last October; they put on a great show.

As for the bottled water; Like they say, one born every minute.

Funny the first time I saw a bottle of commercially available bottled water the label read " EVIAN " ..... now there is a good name.... especially when you spell it backwards.

My son is a trucker and he takes a load of Poland Springs bottle water to Hartford CT every day and it never slows down .I've toured several real plants that are ligit but what worries me most is the plastic bottles .

I'm also amazed that in the stores Beer is sometimes cheaper than water.

I do think that we need clear labels on all of our water,food ,vitamins and supplements .Ya never know what your getting .I've been eating at Subway for years because they promote healthy eating only to find they use plastic as a bread additive .

Yes I drink my own well water and steel vegetables from my neighbors .:D

Funny the first time I saw a bottle of commercially available bottled water the label read " EVIAN " ..... now there is a good name.... especially when you spell it backwards.[/QUOTE]

Good spot Brian....never saw that before. Wonder if it's deliberate....a joke by the bottler on all of us!

There are a lot of tests being done on stuff these days. There is one health web site that I read up on. I take what they say with a grain of salt too. They claim that a lot of vitamins on the shelves don't have enough active ingredients to do any good at all or the ingredients are in a form that that body can't do much with. There really is a lot of junk out there and a lot of it is actually called food. My wife developed a gluten intolerance. There is an enzyme or something in canola oil and tapioca that cause her body to react to them the same as if they were gluten. As a result, we eat pretty healthy meals now. We've been drinking out of our well for 39 years now. Still doing all right.....I guess. ;)

Last edited:
Yes it is correct that bottled water may be harmful to our body and we should use fresh water instead of this bottled water.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.