ronlea

Casual User
Aug 3, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2005 Corvette
Both fobs not working trying to reprogrammed. When I put key in rear key hole above license plate, horn keeps going off, normal?

Both fobs not working trying to reprogrammed. When I put key in rear key hole above license plate, horn keeps going off, normal?
Probably need new batteries.
SNII or is III has a really nice picto gram on here someplace that will guide you through the change.
YEP! If you use the "key" to get in instead of the fob it thinks you are stealing the car. Stops when you start it up. Neighbours might call the cops.

Change batteries first ... it resolved various fob problems on 3 different Corvettes for me.
Boom Boom ... got the Energizer Bunny is in all the fobs now :joyful:
Found 2-pack for $8.99 less 15% Tuesday at Safeway

Reactions: Carson and LE BARON
SNII or is III has a really nice picto gram on here someplace that will guide you through the change.
YEP! If you use the "key" to get in instead of the fob it thinks you are stealing the car. Stops when you start it up. Neighbours might call the cops.
Thank you 2 new batteries and all is good

Reactions: YFCvii and Carson
Thank you 2 new batteries all is good

Reactions: YFCvii
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.