MrByll

Casual User
You're 5
Apr 25, 2017
Innisfil
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette C5 2001
Anyone have a decent shape 4 port Borla exhaust out there for sale please let me know not particular on model looking for A mid range exhaust note but not afraid of a decent rumble
Thanks
Bill

I loved the Borla on our C5 around town, but on those long distance road tours, both my wife and I ended up getting a headache by mid afternoon from its incessant drone.

And why we went with a Corsa with no drone for our C6 — and did not have a drone problem on it even on 600 mile days...

Thanks guys appreciate your comments it’s unusual to hear about the drone on the borla I ran into a fellow who has the attack and he just loves them because there is no drone I’m kind of wondering whether or not his car being a ragtop that the droning is actually muffled by the top being able to flex don’t know just a thought

The drone was on my C5 with a Borla. But I am not along. I have a friend who the Attack on his C6 Z06 coupe, and in spite of his doing extra soundproofing on the car, and both he and his girlfriend loving it around town (no sarcasm), after one three hour drive in it, she said, “I will never go any trip of this this length in this car again; my head is screaming in pain.”

I also have Borla Stingers on my C5, and they do have a TON of drone to them. I personally don't mind, but I know it drives some people nuts. If you want a system with no drone, then Corsa would be a better bet. I personally prefer the meaty sound of the Borla though. I find the Corsa kinda raspy sounding. Just my $0.02 :thumbs:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.