Jan 27, 2010
Komoka Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
Province
ON
Hi all, I am looking for a body shop in or near London to look at a couple of issues with my 2008 C6 Coupe. The front facia has poped free at the headlight and will nor snap down and I have bought a ZR1 spoiler that needs to be mounted as well. Anyone know of any good people ?

I have used John Fleet at Fleet Autobody in Woodstock with great success. He has worked on my vette as well as several others vehicles. Pricing is fair, quality is excellent, meticulous attention to detail. He is often overbooked so expect possible time delays.
Good luck.

Clark Rd North
beside off road addiction .I haven't had any work done but I was @ his shop.Not sure of the name sorry

Thanks for input, I will see if I can find him, Was thinking about Andersons in Woodstock, They seem to like Vettes

My wife had her Montana repainted at Andersen's twice due to some minor accidents. Repairs held up well but both time the final cleanup (removal of tape, rags, tools, etc.) was not executed very well. Hopefully, they have improved since.

Thanks for input, I will see if I can find him, Was thinking about Andersons in Woodstock, They seem to like Vettes

My wife had her Montana repainted at Andersen's twice due to some minor accidents. Repairs held up well but both time the final cleanup (removal of tape, rags, tools, etc.) was not executed very well. Hopefully, they have improved since.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.