▶ $ICAMOU$ ◀
Province
BC
Screenshot (32).png
Screenshot (33).png

2018-KS-Model-Render.1725.png

Reactions: X-R8
to each ... their own :cigar:

as I am modifying my Corvette's appearance ...
I wouldn't do it and ask anyone what they think.
Or is this perhaps asking before doing a change?

but as this posted photo, like the assumed photoshop C8 wreck,
has no text, it leaves the purpose/interpretation for posting this black C8
up in the air if not just for thought provoking-comments ???

Last edited:
I don't mind it. I think what is throwing me off the most is the gap in the wheel well. The car looks really high. Maybe not adjusted yet from being transported. Neat to see different wheels and that they C7 wheels fit the C8! I just hope they come up with some better factory options for 2021...….but at the same time, I can't buy one, so it really doesn't matter to me.....but I would like to find some nice take-offs.

I don't mind it. I think what is throwing me off the most is the gap in the wheel well. The car looks really high. Maybe not adjusted yet from being transported. Neat to see different wheels and that they C7 wheels fit the C8! I just hope they come up with some better factory options for 2021...….but at the same time, I can't buy one, so it really doesn't matter to me.....but I would like to find some nice take-offs.
I don't think I would put C7 wheels on the C8. The bolt pattern is slightly different (although it does fit) and the centre hub is a slightly different diameter (although it does fit) people that know more about wheels than me say hes gonna bend his studs and its possibly a danger to be on the road.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread