NED

Casual User
Mar 1, 2021
VetteCoins
Car
2024 ERAY HTC 3LZ
Province
ON
So when I ordered my ERAY, I could not order the black wheel qwv they were on constraint. Now I am thinking of doing one of the following. Black Chrome, Chrome or just leave the base Pearl Nickel wheels.

I have attached two pictures of the Black Chrome and the Chrome. I know that the Black Chrome is on a Jag but at least it gives you a idea on what it would look like. The chrome is on a C8.

Yes I know that Chrome is really a NO NO according to Corvette Executives as it truly means by their own information that you are a old person.

I like all three wheels. So I need a little help.

So I would like to ask you guys just take a min and let me know which you would vote for.

Thanks

Attachments

• Bright Chrome.jpeg
    Bright Chrome.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • Black Chrome.jpeg
    Black Chrome.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Vettenut
So when I ordered my ERAY, I could not order the black wheel qwv they were on constraint. Now I am thinking of doing one of the following. Black Chrome, Chrome or just leave the base Pearl Nickel wheels.

I have attached two pictures of the Black Chrome and the Chrome. I know that the Black Chrome is on a Jag but at least it gives you a idea on what it would look like. The chrome is on a C8.

Yes I know that Chrome is really a NO NO according to Corvette Executives as it truly means by their own information that you are a old person.

I like all three wheels. So I need a little help.

So I would like to ask you guys just take a min and let me know which you would vote for.

Thanks

Chrome looks great on a black car .... but yea ... just like a bad dye job ... it ages you

I'd vote that you murder it out and go black ;)