Wish I could post stuff like that here.

*sulks*
Some you win and some you lose.
Would be a free for all if dealers posted all their cars on here.
Maybe though it would be a good idea to allow only personal vehicles to be posted for sale. Always a caveat in that CCF members might want to let other members know of a good deal.
There is a classified section for selling/buying cars. Check with Nik to see what you can and cannot post.

Last edited:
Of course if a dealership is doing well with their Corvette product line they should be able to justify financially supporting a forum that is dedicated to that product. Oh, we buy lots of vehicles however we certainly focus on buying Corvettes. JMO
If it is a commercial business then they should be able to support CCF. Having said that there should be the limit to Corvette "ONLY" adverts even though some of us, EJ not included, drive other than Corvette vehicles in the winter. After all this is a Corvette forum.
Again there is a Buy/Sell forum so it could be limited to postings in that section and not have them plastered all over the place.
What I would hate to see is for CCF to become another version of Autotrader. Nothing against them as that is their modus operandi after all plus that is where I found my car but CCF is not an car selling forum. Would hate to have a hundred, or more, dealers on here pedalling their new and used cars.
More arguments against it than for it. IMHO

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
So we're definitely not in danger of ever turning into Auto Trader. This is not what the community is about. Having said that you are all very much encouraged to post Hot deals. I believe this thread may belong there. You can downvote or upvote the deal as you see fit. We take no issue with private members promoting dealerships (in fact a lot of discussion already happens on people's favourite dealerships). Promoting your own business obviously is something very different and covered by our sponsorship rules already.

0000.jpg

As this Dealership has a NAME that absolutely captures my attention, I do check it out quite regularly ... :joyful:
I see their inventory, as with pretty much all of them, have Fall Corvette Pricing & other incentives on right now ...
I know of and can recommend a fella there that can help you ... his name is Eric

• Haha
Reactions: Riley P and EJChevy
Reactions: EJChevy and YFCvii
17% discount :thumbs:
Wow ... Very nice 1LT specimen and pricing that appears to have quite a bit of specification that you find on 2LT & 3LT
It has PDR & Magnetic Ride and I see Z51 rotors too - worth checking out this MSRP $79k Build Sheet (on sale for $66k)
Very interesting find - can't see this Corvette lasting too long at that low entry level sale pricing :thumbs:

So we're definitely not in danger of ever turning into Auto Trader. This is not what the community is about. Having said that you are all very much encouraged to post Hot deals. I believe this thread may belong there. You can downvote or upvote the deal as you see fit. We take no issue with private members promoting dealerships (in fact a lot of discussion already happens on people's favourite dealerships). Promoting your own business obviously is something very different and covered by our sponsorship rules already.
agreed. it could potentially get someone into a vehicle that wouldnt have otherwise been aware of a (potentially) good deal, thereby increasing the fan base

• Agree
Reactions: LE BARON
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread