Can anyone help me find a Billy boat exhaust system bullet series looking for headers X-Pipe and exhaust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you really sure you want this system ?

Even with out headers they drone like crazy , with headers they insane loud and the drone is murder on any trip longer than 15 mins .

Headers I can help you with , we sell LG / ARH / Stainless Works & Kooks

Manny

I have a bb system, and they do drone. mine seems to be worse about 1500 rpm and right around 100-110k on the highway. it came with the car

I had a Borla and it was fine until the headers, high flow cats and X-pipe arrived, then it was brutal VERY ANNOYING drone at 1500rpm, switched to a modded Ti catback and goodbye drone yet it is still loud.

By all accounts BB is louder than Borla

Last edited:
I just purchased BB for my C6 with x pipe still to come. I’ll install in the spring. Did lots of research and never read about any drone complaints. Gosh I hope they don’t. $$$$$

I just purchased BB for my C6 with x pipe still to come. I’ll install in the spring. Did lots of research and never read about any drone complaints. Gosh I hope they don’t. $$$$$
I heard they do a little but I wanted sound sooooo You’ll definitely be heard when you coming LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.