Congrats! You'll be happy you got Z51.. Bigger brakes, e-diff, better gearing, adjustable coil overs, all nice things to have. Don't worry about MAGride, Ive had it on several cars in the past, always set to sport... Same with NPP.. Never had any of my cars with valved exhaust set to quiet.
I actually just removed the 75lb briefcase of a muffler and replaced it with a non valved paragon system. couldnt be happier.

Prices are continuing to climb, the good news is as long as gm doesn't start overproducing these cars our values will stay strong.

Reactions: Bunny hop
I guess I must be out to lunch here . All my options came in at 122 before taxes . No dealer mark up . I don’t know what you guys are ordering ,, Hopefully going for my last ride today before I put it away For old man winter . 🥹
I bought a 2LT HTC Z51 with red calipers and I am paying for color combination. I dropped the black wheels
Congrats! You'll be happy you got Z51.. Bigger brakes, e-diff, better gearing, adjustable coil overs, all nice things to have. Don't worry about MAGride, Ive had it on several cars in the past, always set to sport... Same with NPP.. Never had any of my cars with valved exhaust set to quiet.
I actually just removed the 75lb briefcase of a muffler and replaced it with a non valved paragon system. couldnt be happier.

Prices are continuing to climb, the good news is as long as gm doesn't start overproducing these cars our values will stay strong.
Thank you , I did inquire about magride but if you look it up on the GM s build site, it does not make sense. I Asked the dealer and he said if I take magride it could block my order because of constraints , so I said go with what we discussed but I did go for a small change with carbon flash spoiler and mirrors.

I've owned a 20 coupe with Z51 and without Magride, a 21 HTC with standalone mag ride and without Z51 and now my 23 3LT with Z51 and Mag Ride.

My 23 is the best of all 3. The mag ride combined with the Z51 is sublime. Change your order and add the mag ride.
I was told that if I took mag ride , my order might be blocked. :Banghead: I waited 33 months , just to get an allocation and now I have to take an option I did not want , Z51 for 8000$ more.:oops: But it is ok for Z51,:) it will be better built for drag racing because it makes more resistant to the abuse.;)

Question , does the performance exhaust , have at least as much sound as a Z51 C7? Thank you for your comments.

Very comparable outside the car. Difference in the c8 is you sit further away from the tailpipes with the engine between you… probably with some sound insulation…
So inside the car the exhaust is somewhat muted even in track mode.

Very comparable outside the car. Difference in the c8 is you sit further away from the tailpipes with the engine between you… probably with some sound insulation…
So inside the car the exhaust is somewhat muted even in track mode.
Makes sense, thanks for the info.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.