Just got my allocation today. Had to order a Z51 and at a cost of 8000$ more but like he said , if this, is his last allocation, for 2023 and I get a 2024, my Vette, will cost me at least 105 to 106,000$ for a 2024 with all the price increases. :oops: So my order is in and now we wait;). I hate trudeau ,:mad: and all his taxes. My Vette just cost me 107,413$ before taxes.

Last edited:
Just got my allocation today. Had to order a Z51 and at a cost of 8000$ more but like he said , if this, is his last allocation, for 2023 and I get a 2024, my Vette, will cost me at least 105 to 106,000$ for a 2024 with all the price increases. :oops: So my order is in and now we wait;). I hate trudeau ,:mad: and all his taxes. My Vette just cost me 107,413$ before taxes.
congrats buddy, i am vary happy for you, and want to remind you that i was saying "November" all this time LOL.

Did you order mag ride also or just Z51?

Reactions: Bunny hop
Congrats fellow Quebecer. So how many months from deposit to order ? Was speaking to a neighbour who also put a deposit with a Quebec dealer back in 2021 and the man was depressed not even expecting an allocation next year, suggesting a 3 year anticipated wait. Biggest mistake to deal with such a small market here when Ontario had the big 3.

You will likely have to leave your car at the dealer until the snow melts.

As for me, I have come to terms with patience and being zen. With winter around the corner, I am ok to forget about this car until next spring. And by then, more bonus money to throw down as a deposit too.

In the meantime will live thru your cars and stories and pictures !!

Congrats fellow Quebecer. So how many months from deposit to order ? Was speaking to a neighbour who also put a deposit with a Quebec dealer back in 2021 and the man was depressed not even expecting an allocation next year, suggesting a 3 year anticipated wait. Biggest mistake to deal with such a small market here when Ontario had the big 3.

You will likely have to leave your car at the dealer until the snow melts.

As for me, I have come to terms with patience and being zen. With winter around the corner, I am ok to forget about this car until next spring. And by then, more bonus money to throw down as a deposit too.

In the meantime will live thru your cars and stories and pictures !!
First ordered Feb. 19th 2020 , so 33 months, almost, before allocation. It will be 3 years of wait from initial order to delivery , I am guessing.

I've owned a 20 coupe with Z51 and without Magride, a 21 HTC with standalone mag ride and without Z51 and now my 23 3LT with Z51 and Mag Ride.

My 23 is the best of all 3. The mag ride combined with the Z51 is sublime. Change your order and add the mag ride.
Did you forget the 22 without Z51 and without magride?! Lol

Congratulations!! I see the clouds have parted and the rays of sun have shone down upon you!!
And I’m not going to bite and discuss taxes!

Reactions: Bunny hop
I've owned a 20 coupe with Z51 and without Magride, a 21 HTC with standalone mag ride and without Z51 and now my 23 3LT with Z51 and Mag Ride.

My 23 is the best of all 3. The mag ride combined with the Z51 is sublime. Change your order and add the mag ride.
Thanks for the advice but 8000 + more $ is enough.😎

I guess I must be out to lunch here . All my options came in at 122 before taxes . No dealer mark up . I don’t know what you guys are ordering ,, Hopefully going for my last ride today before I put it away For old man winter . 🥹
You must have the HTC with a bunch of options. My C8 with Z51, mag ride, front lift, dual coloured roof, ELB cost about 93,000 in 2020 and is now about 106,000 when I did the build this morning.

I guess I must be out to lunch here . All my options came in at 122 before taxes . No dealer mark up . I don’t know what you guys are ordering ,, Hopefully going for my last ride today before I put it away For old man winter . 🥹
I bought a 2LT HTC Z51 with red calipers and I am paying for color combination. I kept the blue metallic. I dropped the black wheels and a hood stripe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.