Capture.PNG

Congrats! Maybe we will all be on the next Canada bound transport. My VIN is not showing up yet in Coopers site. Not sure how long that process takes to move from 3800 to 4150.
Are you buying from Finch? I just spoke to Morgan Crosbie the salesman from Finch and he said they have 3 other customer cars recently produced waiting for transport. Any news on the QC hold I just read about?

Reactions: ABC
No I purchased mine at Humberview Chev. My local dealer. I am not aware of any further hold on the cars. There was an issue on the Z51 pkg but I was told this was now resolved. My car is a Z51 so may be still an issue. My guess is they have to pool Canadian Cars in lots of 10 for a full transport to ship up. But I don't know. Status codes need to move from 3800 to 4000 for shipping. I have seen some move super fast and others have been delayed days/weeks. I real mixed bag.

No I purchased mine at Humberview Chev. My local dealer. I am not aware of any further hold on the cars. There was an issue on the Z51 pkg but I was told this was now resolved. My car is a Z51 so may be still an issue. My guess is they have to pool Canadian Cars in lots of 10 for a full transport to ship up. But I don't know. Status codes need to move from 3800 to 4000 for shipping. I have seen some move super fast and others have been delayed days/weeks. I real mixed bag.
Yes real mixed bag indeed. I have been built for 16 days now and still nothing. I'm sure theres more to the process....eventually ill see it ship.

Ok so here is what is the info I just got from the guy at the concierge....so many different things I have heard, here is what i was just told.
My car #3985 was built on June 22 and is still sitting on the Bowling Green lot. He said all cars must stay for 12 Business days, which could mean a total of 16-18 days depending on what day your car was built as weekends dont count in the 12 days. From then at some point the car is picked up by the transport company and then the average ship time to the dealership you purchased from is another 10 days. He said they dont have any access to status codes that we have to call our dealership. In seeing some of the vins in shipping, I do see that it is probably commonplace for some not to see their car for a month after its produced. Anyone else get this kind of info from the concierge???

Reactions: ABC
Well, I call a little BS on that story. (meaning what CC told you) I ,along with Murray, have been tracking the VIN's by daily build and also looking at the Cooper Manifested shipping logs of shipments to Canada.
I can tell you that Willson Nibblet had a car ship to them on a load within 48 hours of the build based on the VIN number. Now I have been told that the VIN tracking is not fully accurate as there is some movement. But I would say that your car is being held a little longer. Keep in mind QC hold means that they may have found issues that they wanted to fix prior to release. Lets just say there was in interior panel issue with damage perhaps. They would have to go back to that vendor and get a custom 1 off do-over and that takes time. So as I am in your boat, I do not have any ETA on shipping yet. I may be sitting for weeks yet. I hope not. but who knows?

Last edited:
Still someone is getting slightly wrong info at times.

Still someone is getting slightly wrong info at times.
Did a second shift work last night?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.