This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Beware of Corvette Depot shipping issues.

i had a Funny thing happened to me but Costly for me at the same time. Bought a Complete NEW Power steering kit for a C3 1975.. Hoses, cylinder, steering control calve.To be sure i have no problem in the future. Was i wrong. First the cylinder leaked from the start. After many emails after 2 weeks they passed my request to the claims person.Seems she is the only one capable to deal with issues??? I had to take many pictures so she could asked their supplier if i was to get a new one..Ok they send me one telling it had a one year warranty. After installing it it was the control valve to start leaking.Called them again 1 2 3 times sent many emails.Just to be told she was on vacation. So 5 weeks later she called me to tell the NEW valve had only a 3 months warranty.. Buoght new in a kit and parts do not carry the same warranty. Seems not right to me. Rebuilt carry a one year warranty and new only 3 months strange...Now i had to buyt a Rebuilt one at half price with a one year warranty How about that. Then they lost on more faithfull customer forever.

Beware of Corvette depot they are scum bags they sold me a front splitter which was the wrong piece for my car then after it was all done they gave me half my money back not even including the shipping i paid for they claimed i scrattched the spoiler which was bullshit I never even installed it I just hand held it to see if it would fit that was there way of ripping me off for over 500 dollars. I delivered it to Windsor myself twice to be exact they gave me the wrong piece twice and they had the nerve to steal my money so i have no idea how it got scratched probably they did it I wouldn't doubt it those scum bags are pure scum do not deal with them I found a real good spot in Ontario to deal with they are called Ontario corvette coral no bullshit from these people honest and easy to deal with