Hey Nik. I noticed when I "shout" in the box, I have to refresh my browser to see what I have "shouted". Not sure if this is normal or a bug. I haven't tried a different browser yet, but I will do that to make sure it's not Safari related.

Hey Nik. I noticed when I "shout" in the box, I have to refresh my browser to see what I have "shouted". Not sure if this is normal or a bug. I haven't tried a different browser yet, but I will do that to make sure it's not Safari related.

Doh it's a firewall problem blocking your messages. Let me fix it and I'll let you know.

Reactions: ddgermann

OK, refresh issue should be fixed now. Try again. You should not have to refresh to see messages.

Reactions: ddgermann
I tried posting a comment and it asks me what forum topic I want to post it in. Am I missing something ? Or,probably not understanding something. Which,isn’t unusual.

I tried posting a comment and it asks me what forum topic I want to post it in. Am I missing something ? Or,probably not understanding something. Which,isn’t unusual.

You're looking at the wrong place, there should be a new chat type box if you scroll to the bottom of the forum home page or you can get directly to it via this link: https://canadiancorvetteforums.com/shoutbox/

Users who are viewing this thread