Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Beta testers, need you feedback on Profile/Member Card/Thread covers.

1. Go to your profile page: top right, member drop down, click on your username.
2. You should see a new Covers drop down option on the right handside. It will permit you to upload a cover image, reposition cover image or simply use a background colour for your profile cover. This will also appear on your member card (the bit that shows up when you hover over someone's username).
covers-1.png

3. Test option to set Thread cover by creating or editing an existing thread you own and clicking on the Cover button as per screenshot below (same principles apply):
covers-2.png

@Rruuff Day @N20Vette @ddgermann @SN-III @Z16Jim

Last edited:
Reactions: YFCvii
Ok, @Nik. Confirmed. The cover functions work. Although it is painful not being as "special" as Eric... I will learn to live with it.

My vast internet and webpage skill is now being tested

Whats next man?

Reactions: Nik
Ok, @Nik. Confirmed. The cover functions work. Although it is painful not being as "special" as Eric... I will learn to live with it.

My vast internet and webpage skill is now being tested

Whats next man?

Next on our list is our interactive shoutbox that you should already be seeing in the menu. It's currently broken but will give you an idea of the concept. Basically a realtime global chat room where you can tag friends and get response quicker. More like I'm at so and so location without gas or wipes pleas come fetch me... :) Use cases still pending.

I'll create a post when I have the fundamentals working.

Reactions: ddgermann
I lied there was also featured articles which I had enabled a while back but totally forgot to let you gents know about. New thread created on the topic.

BTW, thanks to all of you for testing this out thoroughly and very promptly. It actually helped me quite a bit.

Along with tagging friends, can you set it up that we also have the option of smacking them if need be...? Just wondering... :Biggrin:....ok....just kidding.

Gone fishing in the morning til the 22nd Nik, so in my absence, Derek, Jim, Ryan and Spence will have to irritate you as much as I usually do.... :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann

Users who are viewing this thread