Dec 28, 2013
Newfoundland
VetteCoins
Car
2014 z51
Hi guys I'm installing the magnuson mp-112 and and a set of kooks long tube headers on my 06 vette. Just wondering what the best place in Canada is to do the required tune. Maybe I'm better off just getting magnuson to do the tune. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi guys I'm installing the magnuson mp-112 and and a set of kooks long tube headers on my 06 vette. Just wondering what the best place in Canada is to do the required tune. Maybe I'm better off just getting magnuson to do the tune. Any advice will be much appreciated. Thanks.

A canned tuned is never going to be as good as a live tune . We can tune hundreds of cars each year and have the best reputation around . If you can ship the car to us and we will look after the tune and installation too if you like . We are also Magnuson dealers .

Just curious as to why you went with the MP112 and not the 1900 or TVS 2300 ? They will all require a taller hood to fit .

Welcome to the forum C6vettegfw!

Great question. Having heard stories of people's experiences around Canada and the shops they have used, Manny definitely ranks at the top of the list. He stands behind his work and customers can relax knowing their car is well taken care of.

Give him a call and he'll be able to help you out with any questions you may have or any concerns.

Anyway, post up some pics of your Corvette! We love pics and can't wait to hear about the beast you are building!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.