Sound Wave

2 You're 10
Sep 11, 2011
nova scotia
VetteCoins
Car
Im new to the vette world but not to big horse power. Im looking upgrade my vette to at least 700rwhp over the winter an was wondering who you corvette veterans suggest i get to do the build for me. I use to get all my work to my mustang done at dasilva racing but beings im going chevy need a new shop. So who do you corvette guys suggest i take it too for best results an customer service.

Im new to the vette world but not to big horse power. Im looking upgrade my vette to at least 700rwhp over the winter an was wondering who you corvette veterans suggest i get to do the build for me. I use to get all my work to my mustang done at dasilva racing but beings im going chevy need a new shop. So who do you corvette guys suggest i take it too for best results an customer service.

We know a Dasilva here in Cambridge too.........name is Manny ....... Nasty98 and is a 'vette guru and site sponsor.

Might be a bit of a drive for you tho. He may even know someone out east for you to contact -- I don't know.
In case he doesn't see this, pm him for info and I'm sure he'll post up here when he gets time.

G/L with the build -- I'm pretty sure some of Manny's customers are putting down that kind of power -- if not very close to it. :)

Manny can give you honest advise on what you will need and what the costs are to build a 700rwhp Vette that will last. I would put my car in his hands and have seen many happy forum members do so in the past.

Give me a call at 416-389-6142 , and I would be more than happy to discuss a 700RWHP package for you . I do complete builds from minor bolts on's to complete engine ,trans,diff & suspension builds . Paint work is also available.

Thx
Manny@ECP

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.