charles2010

Casual User
Ontario You're Celebrated
May 21, 2019
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Hello, my quest for my Vette (C6) is nearing it conclusion, and in preparation for this great day I was wondering to my fellow Ontarioins what is the best place to have your Corvette properly maintained?

Thoughts please? Dealership - which one? independent shop which one? etc..

Thank you,
Regards
Charles

Good morning, in Maple, just next to Richmond Hill. I have read about this one and StingRay in Mississauga. I also want to find a leather restoration place perhaps invisible touch, the steering wheel of the car I am looking at has normal wear you can see where the hands were etc.. but I would like to restore it back to factory (if possible) with some magic. Seats are fine, because I am a NUT perhaps a little tender work on the drivers side would be nice, but the passenger looks like never used. I just want to cover my bases, should I decide to buy this car; or any car for that matter. Where to have it properly maintained etc.

regards
Charles

I am still looking for a car, but while I do this (and waste away the time LOL -- and the fact I am software designer whom is always at the computer - I know get up and do something lazy LOL) but I am one to dot all the i's and cross all the t's before I purchase. So I thought to ask. -- thank you.

BTW are there clubs or gatherings for fellow Vette 'lovers' here in Ontario somewhere, I see you are in Klienburg, are you part of one or not really into that?

Regards,
Charles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.