Dave I must have one cheap ass computer, I could hover over the picture all day and it still tells me nothing. Wait I see the string is kinked at the tin can. :Biggrin:

What does the pic info tell you about this picture?
It comes up with a simple little icon of 3 letters being... WTF. BTW try a coffee can, larger reception capability (LOL)

WTH is this?
View attachment 97416

Then I remembered ABC's Wide World of Sports from years ago covering something like the "Fireman's Games". The idea was to drag race towards a structure, brake, fire the ladders off and the firemen scramble to the top. Quickest time wins. Some weird contraptions used to haul the ladders.

View attachment 97417
Judging by what looks like ratchet straps holding it to the chassis, i'd say it could possible be one of those "contraptions" made from a C2

Judging by what looks like ratchet straps holding it to the chassis, i'd say it could possible be one of those "contraptions" made from a C2
I cannot image a C2 being so cheap or worthless that you would make into a "contraption". I guess its hindsight, if they only knew then what they are worth now.

111_ca14bea59ee12ed02b8d0f84cd1c3a6e153b79d0.jpg

Drone shots were pretty good back then too huh?
@OL Yeller, Don, that Corvette was owned by professional photographer Eric Rickman who did a lot of work for Hot Rod Magazine, NHRA and others. The car was powered I believe with an Oldsmobile engine. Eric was a talented guy in days of high priced film cameras and the magic that occurred in dark rooms!

I suppose hoping to sell a car by advertising its "amazing features" such as door reflectors grab rails and parking lights is really no worse than today when they hope to sell them based on the "amazing infotainment" features. Not to be an old crank, but IMO the purpose of a car is to drive it, not gawk at the reflectors or be distracted by the infotainment. Maybe I am an old crank.