Yes. Most of us do. I m hoping he is just in the fields in the middle of harvest this past week. My fields are done and in the bins but we have had perfect weather for crops that were in early.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Beauty caught out in the wild...

20.jpg

The beauty needs some love...

View attachment 31249
That could be the same guy who owns the car from the previous page with the deer laying across the hood. This is his newer Vette and he don’t care what it looks like. What’s a little dust when you can have a freshly shot deer bleed out on the hood of your older car.

I believe some guy named Meguiar might be in that field too. An idea for a top quality detailer spray came to mind on this day. 😉

• Haha
This is no beauty but it brought a smile to my face. Can't quite figure out if this is some type of ride or a parade, seems odd. However this young fellow clearly went to the Dale Earnhardt Driving School. Darlington stripe and the bump and run successfully completed on the first day. :Biggrin:

20190817_090736.jpg

This is no beauty but it brought a smile to my face. Can't quite figure out if this is some type of ride or a parade, seems odd. However this young fellow clearly went to the Dale Earnhardt Driving School. Darlington stripe and the bump and run successfully completed on the first day. :Biggrin:

View attachment 31305
Here’s a one post derail. Thought it would fit in after the Darlington stripe kid. His car wasn’t in good enough shape to attend Goodwood this past year.

B6395E57-79C2-439B-90B0-036C55AF0165.jpeg
1340FFE6-239E-4176-928C-DC176AFB40B1.jpeg
3F1F6E01-8661-44C6-88DB-E93DB8D41C5F.jpeg