Do you suppose this guy listens to Stevie Ray Vaughan while driving his Corvette?...

View attachment 25203
Good ole Jimi just doing a “wild thing” of living the life of “freedom” on the “third stone from the sun”.
It’s a real “power of love” in a “purple haze” vision while driving in “crosstown traffic” on “stone free” roads
offering a “foxy lady” a ride in his “ezy rider” on his way to say “hey joe” who lives in a "red house".

Last edited:
Good ole Jimi just doing a “wild thing” of living the life of “freedom” on the “third stone from the sun”. It’s a real “power of love” and “purple haze” vision while driving in “crosstown traffic” on “stone free” roads toward a “red house” to say “hey joe” and offer a “foxy lady” a ride in his “ezy rider”.
lol... You must have time on your hands Spence... Either that or too much purple haze in your past.... You should write a book just using song titles sometime... you have a knack.... :thumbs:

lol... You must have time on your hands Spence... Either that or too much purple haze in your past.... You should write a book just using song titles sometime... you have a knack.... :thumbs:
Thx Eric ... I got home and had to edit it a bit ... I love it if only to bring a smile. Realizing though I will need a whole lotta time
if/when battling with Siri and spell-correction while writing on my iPhone ... it took me longer than it should.
However the boys in the Razors Edge Barber Shop were enjoying the hell outta it the whole time while I was putting it together ...
yup ... I gotta haircut, now back to my real job ... now looking for George Thorogood in a Corvette ...

Oh man they left the beer in the trunk again...Now what?