Congrats on your delivery of your Anniversary edition . Mine came in last week and I picked it up today . You just gotta love it I’m number 750
Looking forward to a nice drive today with the Lakehead club just north of Toronto . At least we got them in time do use them before we put them away

Attachments

• 71853462-B09C-43F2-8B07-F4AF0DE2B857.jpeg
    71853462-B09C-43F2-8B07-F4AF0DE2B857.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 47
Reactions: scraze66 and gone
Congrats on your delivery of your Anniversary edition . Mine came in last week and I picked it up today . You just gotta love it I’m number 750
Looking forward to a nice drive today with the Lakehead club just north of Toronto . At least we got them in time do use them before we put them away
Awesome!!!

We should meet up as I might have mine by Thanksgiving...

Received a “Chevrolet Fulfillment Center box” in today’s mail. I knew what it was since after about 2 years, I got a speed shape model for my 2020 Blade Silver C8. I couldn’t believe it only took a couple months to get one for my 2023 C8 and I was looking forward to seeing one in carbon flash metallic. But upon opening it and to my surprise, I found a DUPLICATE speed shape model for my 2020 VIN, this time with the accompanying literature in English. The first came in French for some reason. Anyone else got a duplicate or heard of this happening before?

Received a “Chevrolet Fulfillment Center box” in today’s mail. I knew what it was since after about 2 years, I got a speed shape model for my 2020 Blade Silver C8. I couldn’t believe it only took a couple months to get one for my 2023 C8 and I was looking forward to seeing one in carbon flash metallic. But upon opening it and to my surprise, I found a DUPLICATE speed shape model for my 2020 VIN, this time with the accompanying literature in English. The first came in French for some reason. Anyone else got a duplicate or heard of this happening before?
There are not many who have sold their C8 only to buy another. Your name will forever be linked to your first one it seems.

Received my AY speed shape 2 days ago for my 2020 C8 delivered Jul 17/20! Takes as long to get the model as it does to get a new C8!! I was very surprised and appreciative. A great surprise.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.