WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Have always loved the song "Back in Black" by AC/DC----have always wanted to do the back of the vette in black--contacted SpeedPro graphics in Guelph who do a ton of wraps--they quoted me $850.0 +HST--I thought "Oh well let me call Dasilva Motorsports and see??? " To my surprise they came in at less than half that amount and did a total impressive job--they are such enthusiats there that they even polished my BB tips on my exhaust before releasing the car to me. Manny left the louvers off when delievered---but the wife likes them on----so I guess we all know how that one went!!!

My old `68 Ram Air 400 Firebird had to be one of the first cars with this blacked out treatment, January 1968. It had the Camaro spoiler and the whole back face was done black. I guess that`s why I always like the treatment when i see it done on other cars.
The paint treatment might look alright on our silver car.

Last edited:
I like the blacked out back as well. Nice to hear the Dasilva team doing a great job once again!

Now, tell us more about your F14 wheels! Any more pics of those? I was thinking of putting them on my car.

Or at least could you please start a thread showing your wheels? They look great!

I like the blacked out back as well. Nice to hear the Dasilva team doing a great job once again!

Now, tell us more about your F14 wheels! Any more pics of those? I was thinking of putting them on my car.

Or at least could you please start a thread showing your wheels? They look great!

Manny has the scoop on the wheels--ordered them thru Dasilva !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread