My only cruise has been to the parking lot at Canadian Tire, beautiful pictures Danny, thanks for sharing, looks like a lot of fun.

Brian I'm glad you made it back alive :) I can't quite seem to find the pictures...?????

Well, I do have a couple of pictures, so I guess it really did happen.

You know when you are away at a nice resort, the house keeper likes to take your towels and make little critters out of them; you know so when you come back and see the room has been made up; and your wife gets all excited about the little critter on the bed........ While; on my last day this is what we came back to....kind of got me excited too; not just the wife.

hpim1770.jpg

I guess I must of been tipping well because she even through in the little bottle of Tequila.

Hey Brian! Glad you made it back safe and sound from Mexico! Any pics?

Looks beautiful there Danny! I've been on a couple cruises through the Caribbean. What was your favorite stop?
My Favorite was Cozumel Mexico, beautiful place....:D We visited the place where they show you how they make the tequila, and boy lucky for us we didn't need to drive ourselves back to the boat.....:rofl:

Well, I do have a couple of pictures, so I guess it really did happen.

You know when you are away at a nice resort, the house keeper likes to take your towels and make little critters out of them; you know so when you come back and see the room has been made up; and your wife gets all excited about the little critter on the bed........ While; on my last day this is what we came back to....kind of got me excited too; not just the wife.

hpim1770.jpg

I guess I must of been tipping well because she even through in the little bottle of Tequila.

Thats cool Brian, you know if you just add a white mustache, I would almost think it were you on that bed...:rofl:

just kidding..:D

Hahaha! That is awesome! All we got were towel animals. Need to tip more next time!

That trip to the tequila factory sounds awesome!....although I had a not too awesome experience with tequila the last time I was in Mexico...:D

We usually tip pretty good within the first day to our room staff and get treated like a king and queen the rest of our stay and of course tip when we leave.
Hahaha Riley I remember one of those nights in mexico......ended up jumping into a closed pool with a few others.....

Looked like a great trip. Still feels like I can go away now and still be thanking my lucky stars for eliminating more of this dreadful winer. Oh wait a minute, I will be...............

7 more days and I am gonzo!

Riley, was this your first trip there? I went to puerto plata once, but didn't care for it. Perhaps I should have stayed in a nicer resort, lol. The place I was in was a dump.

First time is the Dominican. Been in the Carribean a couple of times and Mexico more times than some of the locals have teeth.

We never got anywhere near Puerto Plata but toured just in out little area so I can't comment on how it compares. The pics of Cuba from Wayne's trip look great and I would like to try there some day too!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread