Jan 11, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z51
Can anyone recommend a good SGI accredited autobody shop in Saskatoon?

I have a vehicle that was hit and run over Winter and I need to take it in. I would like a place that does good work and has good service. Thanks!

Thank's for the reply Rod. Just because I can't afford a $60,000 vehicle doesn't mean I won't look after what I can afford.

I took one of my "worthless" vehicles to a shop years ago and they did a horrible job that didn't hold up after a couple of years. I'm not sure why I would want that with my current vehicle also.

I know Mark's autobody is pretty good. My friend, an SGI adjuster always recommended it.

Also I know Boyd is great, they repaired by badly crashed car when I removed a pole of 25th street. AND they give you warranty for life on the repair as long as you own the car

Last edited:
Hey Fernando,
I always wondered when you take out a pole or something like that are you on the hook for the repair? I know your insurance would cover it but did they asses the accident at a cost of ??? including the new pole or just the damage to vehicles?

More intersted to see how much the city would charge for a new pole? I know a guy who took out a stop sign in a small town just out side the city, and they made him pay $500 to put it back up!

Brent

Thank's for the reply Rod. Just because I can't afford a $60,000 vehicle doesn't mean I won't look after what I can afford.

I took one of my "worthless" vehicles to a shop years ago and they did a horrible job that didn't hold up after a couple of years. I'm not sure why I would want that with my current vehicle also.

Don't worry, shops do crap jobs to expensive vehicles as well. You should know by now that if I don't know the answer, I put down a smart ass comment to get a response like that! Hahahahaaa. I just want to bring you down so I am not alone at the bottom rung.
I had a repair done to my truck years ago when it was actually worth something and lets just say that the bodywork would have lasted longer if they would not have touched it. I was pretty pleased about that.

Hey Fernando,
I always wondered when you take out a pole or something like that are you on the hook for the repair? I know your insurance would cover it but did they asses the accident at a cost of ??? including the new pole or just the damage to vehicles?

More intersted to see how much the city would charge for a new pole? I know a guy who took out a stop sign in a small town just out side the city, and they made him pay $500 to put it back up!

Brent

I had package policy... so It think it was covered because I did not pay a dime. The had to transport me in an ambulance but they told me it would be $400.... and sicne I crashed just below university bridge I told them that I could have walked to the ER to save myself that money :D but I ended up paying nothing for that either.. I think the package policy did the trick!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.