It was really nice to meet a group of forum members at Bobbie's today, good turnout, good food and conversation. Some really nice looking cars, I think that Porsche photo bombed every shot I got!:D

I will post the photos in the morning but again really nice to meet everyone.

Rob enjoy your stay. Nice to see you again. Hey was that a train whistle?:WillyNilly::thumbs:

Well I will give it a try and see if I can remember how to upload photos.

CL2Pqo6l.jpg

4Q9yw9ll.jpg

UH0YIcJl.jpg

juKnm62l.jpg

wLtx9phl.jpg

YiGqXuxl.jpg

isreIgMl.jpg

mfGqmrHl.jpg

vMNydJal.jpg

Very nice photos, I guess it's too much to expect you to come and shoot every one of our meets :Cheers2:

It was also nice to meet you, very impressed that you took the effort to show up with your beautiful car.. Now the balls in our court.

Nice to see some old friends and meet a couple of new ones.
Hope you enjoy the stay Rob.
"A Tip of the Hat " to you Murray. So glad to see you make it out, should be an award for the guy travelling the longest. Also great that you brought along a camera, great pictures.
Wayne; I will try and keep the 15th open for the farewell gathering.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out!! Special thanks to Wayne for setting it up and to Murray for driving all the way from Haliburton!! Looking for ward to a few more get togethers before I go and Doug your on the list for your place to meet all the folks from around Buckhorn and take the Stude for a rip down the driveway!!!!!
Cheers Rob

Last edited:
Reactions: buckhorn76
Excellent pictures Murray..Great to see everyone and their cars.
Is it a secret or could someone list the names of the people in the pictures..? Given/forum names.
Maybe even the cars in the pictures..?
That would help a bunch for us Westerners.
thanx graham

Murray,
great photos !! As Brian said.....take a bow for coming all the way to greet Steamer.

Don't know about the P car ' getting' in the way.. Only 4 shots of the 16 have it included.

Pushing my luck... all the photos of my car....have ' vettes in them. [g].

Take care, and good to meet you.

Tony
and the P car.

Like Brian said nice to see some old friends and meet a couple of new ones.This is for Murry and who ever else likes to have parts or what ever shipped from the U.S.A. Take a look at this site.CBIUSA.com.I use this place and have never been disappointed in the service.Easy to get to also.Take a look.

Murray,
great photos !! As Brian said.....take a bow for coming all the way to greet Steamer.

Don't know about the P car ' getting' in the way.. Only 4 shots of the 16 have it included.

Pushing my luck... all the photos of my car....have ' vettes in them. [g].

Take care, and good to meet you.

Tony
and the P car.

Photoshop Tony, it is my friend!! Really nice to meet you and your wife. That is a beautiful car you have, I don't care what make it is.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone that came out!! Special thanks to Wayne for setting it up and to Murray for driving all the way from Haliburton!! Looking for ward to a few more get togethers before I go and Doug your on the list for your place to meet all the folks from around Buckhorn and take the Stude for a rip down the driveway!!!!!
Cheers Rob

There is a group of us car guys who meet at Doug's place once in a while. Let us know when you guys are coming. Haven't seen Steamer since the Milton Steam show a couple of years ago. Imagine, meeting him at a steam show. ;)

Kieth and Doug. . I'll get hold of Doug and try to set something up. We'll start a new thread and the 22nd gang can chime in if they can make it.
I know I'm in for sure as I can hardly wait to tear up Doug's driveway.
Kieth are you going to Milton this year I'll be there on the Sat. ?
Cheers Rob

PS. either Sept 2nd, 3rd or 9th, 10th are good for me.

If it weren't a long weekend, and with Toronto between us, I might consider it. My reflexes and nerves don't deal
well with all that congestion and wild traffic any more. I was a passenger the last time we were at the show.

how about a get together at chez buckhorn on either the 2nd or 9th ? both days being wednesdays that's good for murray to come. if we can pick a date soon i can start letting the rest of our gang know. it will be good to see rob and some of our western ontario boys. i might even have plumbing by then !!!
buckhorn isn't the end of the world.......but you can see it from there. lol.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread