Doug, as it turns out this Wed. doesn't work out now for me as something just came up that I can't avoid!
If it's okay with you can we change it to the the ninth instead. It may work out better for everyone trying to make too. Let me know if this works and we can start another thread.
Rob

Not sure if I can make it but I'll try, just where is Doug located? I always thought Buckhorn was a state of mind rather than a community. :canada:Also what time? Darkness is not my friend.:Arghh:

If you can make it as far as our place in Omemee, (another state of mind village), I can lead you on the scenic route up to Gannon's Narrows. There is a beaver dam across the narrows that we can use. It's a short walk from there to Doug's place.

Last edited:
If you can make it as far as our place in Omemee, (another state of mind village), I can lead you on the scenic route up to Gannon's Narrows. There is a beaver dam across the narrows that we can use. It's a short walk from there to Doug's place.

I hope I didn't scare anyone with the walk across the beaver dam story. Doug may be in the sticks but The roads are actually hard surfaced right to his door. I kid you not. :) Come to Omemee, and the route to Dougs is pretty nice.

Keith, just because the Beaver moved out does not mean we can trespass on his property. They have rights you know.

I am looking forward to Rob and maybe others joining up at next weeks "Day At Doug's".

Have a great long weekend everyone. Lots going on. Car stuff, races (Oswego Classic 200 for Supermodifieds, The Indy Of The East), cold beer and good friends. Enjoy, travel safe.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread