WildWilly55

Regular
2 You're 10
Feb 17, 2009
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z-51 Coupe
Just a great day out at DASILVA motorsports--Manny and Dan put on quite a day--Hortons coffee and donuts (fat pills) for breaky---lots of dyno pulls---shop is clean as a whistle with lots of eye candy!!

Super clean shop floor with lots of vettes

Outragous tires on the back of Manny's Car--and this is with the extra wide fenders!!

Lots of dyno action today!!

Only stayed a short time and got a couple pics of Laticsfan (Antony) and his new ride. Sorry Antony -- I missed getting Janet too. Next time.
Very well attended today with lots of dynos and quad C members on hand.

Wish I could have stayed longer and got more pics.
C.

Wait a second. Was there something going on this weekend that I missed? Or not invited to :(

Was just thinking to my self "Should spin over to Manny's shop soon to see what it'll cost to patch a scuff on my fender. Lets whats up on the forums." and see that something was going on?

Some dbag bumped into my car in a parking lot leaving a scuff of white paint and bare plastic.

Everyone is always invited to everything here bro. but you have to keep in touch with the forum to know what's up.

Bummer about the parking lot scuff. Some scum bag who didn't give a rats A$$ about someone's nice ride.

You need to talk to Steve MeEwan of Finishline Collision at the back of Manny's place.

G/L with the repair.

C.

Every is always invited to everything here bro. but you have to keep in touch with the forum to know what's up.

Bummer about the parking lot scuff. Some scum bag who didn't give a rats A$$ about someone's nice ride.

You need to talk to Steve MeEwan of Finishline Collision at the back of Manny's place.

G/L with the repair.

C.

I've poked my head in a few times this last week, I haven't seen anything about it?

I've poked my head in a few times this last week, I haven't seen anything about it?

Major, it was under the CCCC Dyno Day at Dasilva thread. Easy ti miss with all the other things that have been posted on here lately. Coping Centre Charity event at Dasilva Motorsports is on May 25th.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread