His and hers? Winter and summer? (I actually heard of a guy who bought an NSX for the winter and a second one for summer)
I used to own an Acura NSX. It never saw a snowflake. Cant imagine how it would handle in the snow. LOL.

I can totally relate as my 2022 HTC was delivered today. What blew me away is this car arrived within 4 months of placing the order (had to wait 13 months for my 2020 due to Covid-19 delays). Was also shocked to find out that it only took 18 days to transport the car from BG to my dealer in Alberta. Previous orders took 6 to 8 weeks to deliver.View attachment 88652View attachment 88651View attachment 88653
Where did they attach the straps underneath?

Got the car loaded, home and ready for hibernation! Nothing but good things to say about Capital Chev in Calgary!
InkedInkedLoad_LI.jpg
Load 4.jpg
Load 3.jpg
InkedInkedLoad 2_LI.jpg
Interior.jpg
Interior 2.jpg
Engine.jpg
Home.jpg
Home 2.jpg
Bayed.jpg

Reactions: gone and 12cents
Me too! Actually two of them...
Awesome. Mine was the first year. 1991 5 speed. Had a professional photographer take some nice pictures of it. Had it for about 5 years. Tossed around the idea of buying the newest model when it came out but at $200,000 seemed a bit much. Glad I waited for the C8 to come out instead, but loved that car. Wasn't really fast at 270 HP but the handling was incredible. It sure turned heads when taking it for a drive.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.JPG
    IMG_0911.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 15
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.