This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Are you tired of waiting and want a loaded C8 now?

Are they interested in a 2017 zo6 3LZ? Auto, torch red, black convertible top, suede interior, carbon fibre pk, engine mods to 862 hp and 830 lb.ft torque, automatic, black satin wheels with red pinstripe.

Anything come from the call to Humberview about the Torch Red 2LT HTC?
I called right away and they told me there was not one available it was a sold unit . I contacted the Woodstock dealer today but the one available there doesn't have mag ride . I am looking for a HTC Z51 mag ride 2lt MSRP 105 or close to it with a preferred colour. I am away till Monday if something comes up.

Interested. Where is it located?

Interested. Where is it located?
It was at Leggat Chevrolet in Burlington before the price increase was announced. The one in Woodstock sold tonight to a friend of RC Mike who also has a new Hypersonic Gray HTC. The 2023's are disappearing fast. There is a 3LT Carbon Flash Black HTC with no Z51 70th anniversary car at Roy Foss in Thornhill.

Reactions: DenisC8

Just an FYI for anyone looking for a new 2023, Wheatons in Red Deer has 5 on their way to them this month. Have no idea of the specs or price but the sales manager advised that the days of big bucks over MSRP are over.

Just an FYI for anyone looking for a new 2023, Wheatons in Red Deer has 5 on their way to them this month. Have no idea of the specs or price but the sales manager advised that the days of big bucks over MSRP are over.
Are they sold units or are they available for those still looking? On the other part, let's see what happens in the spring!

Reactions: ScottyR
I just did a quick check on their website. They don’t have prices for most but they show one 1LT with no options (as far as I could tell) for $99G and msrp according to Chevrolet is just under $88G. So still a mark up of $11G. I guess that’s considered little bucks?

They have you coming and going. Clearly not fair business practice. I was in business for 51 years and never increased prices like that. I slept well at night. And still bought lots of sports cars.

Reactions: KTJF and Murray20c8
So are there that many canceled orders (Wheaton has 7 new cars available )or are they ordering under salespeople’s names? Seems strange to have so many new C8s
Not sure how they do it but since 2021 they seem to always have them available. Albeit up until a few months ago they were at about $30 over msrp so $11 over
is "little bucks" for them

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Looking to pay MSRP on 2023 HTC 2LT Z51 Mag ride - not in black. Need to be an Ontario dealer as I have a 2020 to trade. I check Autotrader and the GM website daily but there are many that show up there and turn out NOT AVAILABLE. If anyone hears of a spec to minimum options HTC 2LT Z51 Mag ride - not in black please let me know. Thanks.

I just spoke to a dealer who has a 2024 Black Coupe 3LT on the way with Z51 but no mag ride. I remember you said not black and HTC but I just came back to this to double check what you had said.

Last edited:
I just spoke to a dealer who has a 2024 Black Coupe on the way with Z51 but no mag ride. I remember you said not black and HTC but I just came back to this to double check what you had said.
Thanks for looking out for me. Mag ride is missing on a lot of C8 which I don't understand because that is the only way to get PTM. Also looking for a 2023.