Would you be interested in getting PPF from MDE ?

• Yes - In Saskatoon or Prince Albert area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - In another area of Sask

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kev

Casual User
Sep 16, 2018
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06/07 3LZ
Province
SK
Hey Everybody,

I have been shopping for paint protection film for a little while and finally found a business out of Edmonton who offers Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF for half of the best price I have found in Saskatchewan.
My online research makes me believe that Xpel is the best PPF available to us on this date.

Edmonton is quite a bit away to get PPF done. However, those guys are called Mobile Detailing Edmonton and would be willing to travel to Saskatoon if clients pay for hotels and transport. They have done it in the past and work out of client's garages with tools they bring from Edmonton.

My best quote in Sk so far is $4000 for full body PPF with Xpel. They gave me $2200, including full paint correction before hand. (My car is a C7 Z06)

Here's a link to Xpel's website: https://www.xpel.com/shop/paint-protection-film/ultimate-plus
Here's a link to Mobile Detailing Edmonton's website: https://mobiledetailingedm.com/
They also got a YouTube Channel. They have many videos but in this one they are doing Ceramic Coat on a Z06. It gives a good idea of how they work.

If you are interested in getting PPF from them let me know down below. If we have enough people chipping in we could have all of our cars done for not too much. If there's only 1 or 2 guys the cost of transport and hotels will be too high for us. If you have anybody you know would be interested but has another kind of car, I'm sure they could confirm with them it is feasible too.

If we have enough people interested I'll give them another call and come back with precise $ numbers.

If you know of a place in Sask who does a very fine job for a better price than $4k let me know as well.

Thanks !

Keven

Reactions: ddgermann
I have the product on my Corvettes. Does it's job and is a bit banged up
after MITM and back and then to Cold Lake and back ... we will see how
it heals up in the Spring and then I might have another 5k journey in June.

Hey Everybody,

I have been shopping for paint protection film for a little while and finally found a business out of Edmonton who offers Xpel Ultimate Plus PPF for half of the best price I have found in Saskatchewan.
My online research makes me believe that Xpel is the best PPF available to us on this date.

Edmonton is quite a bit away to get PPF done. However, those guys are called Mobile Detailing Edmonton and would be willing to travel to Saskatoon if clients pay for hotels and transport. They have done it in the past and work out of client's garages with tools they bring from Edmonton.

My best quote in Sk so far is $4000 for full body PPF with Xpel. They gave me $2200, including full paint correction before hand. (My car is a C7 Z06)

Here's a link to Xpel's website: https://www.xpel.com/shop/paint-protection-film/ultimate-plus
Here's a link to Mobile Detailing Edmonton's website: https://mobiledetailingedm.com/
They also got a YouTube Channel. They have many videos but in this one they are doing Ceramic Coat on a Z06. It gives a good idea of how they work.

If you are interested in getting PPF from them let me know down below. If we have enough people chipping in we could have all of our cars done for not too much. If there's only 1 or 2 guys the cost of transport and hotels will be too high for us. If you have anybody you know would be interested but has another kind of car, I'm sure they could confirm with them it is feasible too.

If we have enough people interested I'll give them another call and come back with precise $ numbers.

If you know of a place in Sask who does a very fine job for a better price than $4k let me know as well.

Thanks !

Keven

Keven $4000 for the entire car wrapped in Saskatoon is a decent price provided it’s put on very well.
Having the Edmonton company come to Saskatoon rather than going to YEG is a pretty good idea as to drive there without the film will definitely mark up your wider Z06 quarters around and above your rear vents. Plus it sounds like you got a very good price.
I have not used this company in Edmonton but now wish I had as I had the highway package plus some placed on a bunch of other spots on my 17 and it cost a bundle. I’m reasonably satisfied with the work but not super impressed and would not recommend the shop for to anyone as being superior.

You have a very good thread going here and I hope a bunch of you Saskatchewan guys team up and take advantage of this.

The alternative is drive very slowly to YEG this summer and spend a day or 2 in my and others passenger seats while your car is getting done enjoying cruising with some of the YEG boys and girls.
No fear Jeffy @Jeffer2013 has been in my navigation seat and survived. I’m positive he will let you in his as well. Plus we are all excited to see Franks @frankmp new Z06.

Anyway as I mentioned... great thread and hopefully you work out a fantastic deal.

D

I have the product on my Corvettes. Does it's job and is a bit banged up
after MITM and back and then to Cold Lake and back ... we will see how
it heals up in the Spring and then I might have another 5k journey in June.

Depending on what you had put on, it should heal up fairly well Spence. Needs to sit in the sun I found. But my black car does help generate the heat.
Remember last year when this stuff saved Ziggy’s mirror?
We did throw the miles on last year for sure. The Xpel definitely saved my paint last summer. 👍

Reactions: YFCvii
Interesting...... I don't know if I'd want FULL wrap but certain key areas. Need to do some research on them first. thanks for the heads up!!

- one thing I did notice is they are NOT listed as of now on Xpels authourized dealer list in YEG??

Last edited:
Hey Everybody,

Thanks !

Keven

I admire anyone willing to put up with the stress of organizing a group buy. Good luck and hope it works out. I'll add a Group Buy prefix to CCF which is entirely unhelpful but will look damn cool for a while :)

• Happy
Reactions: YFCvii