We are going to hit the track next year to see who's car is faster...or maybe who the better driver is. I'm sure the Vette will easily pull on the Mustang as it has more horsepower and less weight, but who knows, maybe she'll end up winning a couple races.:D

Say it ain't so. Lose a race to a Mustang!? -- There has to be a better way : how about flowers, dinner, a strip-o-gram, anything else but don't lose a race to a Mus........that's got to be illegal or something isn't it, isn't it?.......:ack:

If she beat me in every race fair and square, the only choice I can see is to burn the car. Ha! Well, if I lost, it would have to be either due to tires or driver and I am pretty confident in my driving, but that's not to say she isn't a better driver than I am. The only real way to check that would be to switch cars, then we could evaluate who's car is actually faster. If her's was the faster car, that would maybe move my plans ahead to see Manny in 5 years as opposed to in 10 years.

LOL, Riley, I can see your dilemma -- At one time I wouldn't have wanted to beat my gal in a race either early on, but now I'm married, I wouldn't think of letting her win. She'd definitely have to earn it and driving anything other than a 'Vette would be a very difficult feat :)

As you can see, she gave up trying and bought a Fiesta to save embarrassment.:rofl:)

Get the relationship on firm footing first then show her your taillights -- don't forget to peak at her headlights for good measure. :rofl: :driving:

Best of luck my man. (with the relationship. -- The Mustang should be easy - If it ain't, then Manny has the 'solution'. :D)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.