Jan 11, 2009
Saskatoon, SK
VetteCoins
Car
1987 Z51
Here are some pictures from the meet-up tonight!

cn1.jpg

cn2.jpg

cn3.jpg

cn4.jpg

Nice to meet you guys...hopefully next time I will have more time to check the cars out. Can't remember if I read it here...but picked up a couple of Rhino ramps ($49 parts source)..and put a couple of 2x10" between the tires and ramp and perfect...rode up on the wood then up the ramp without touching anything. Thanks whomever!

Rob

That was great meeting everyone!! but yes it got chilly pretty quick when the sun got low!!....did anyone phone on a lease price for the ol' brake shop?? still think it would be a great storage/general meeting facility for us!! ...lol!!

That was great meeting everyone!! but yes it got chilly pretty quick when the sun got low!!....did anyone phone on a lease price for the ol' brake shop?? still think it would be a great storage/general meeting facility for us!! ...lol!!

I figure we will need about 144 members to make that brake shop worth while and that would still cost us $50 each a month. The places lease rate is $7200/month. Ouch. That just shows how little I know about business.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.