I bought them, love them, great price, 45 mm offset front and rear, stock widths
D0D4BADF-5C8B-4323-955A-F17FE1532F56.jpeg
A7DC7D10-261B-454A-9A09-C24685546A04.jpeg
62274F3C-3DF2-48BF-880B-54B3C13E2234.jpeg

Reactions: pozi240
Nice wheel setup you got there! Did you end up with a 20x11 on the rear? Where did you purchase them?
Thanks. Yes, 20 X 11 on the rear. I bought them from a local auto accessory shop. There are number of Fast Wheel dealers and a number of places to buy them online like www.pmctire.com front Fast Wheels - FC04 Wheels - Titanium - 19" x 8.5", 5 x 120, 72.6 mm, 45 mm - PMCtire Canada and rear Fast Wheels - FC04 Wheels - Titanium - 20" x 11", 5 x 120, 72.6 mm, 45 mm - PMCtire Canada. And yes the rear wheels cost less than the front wheels

I just ordered a set of these same FC04 rims but in the gloss metallic black finish (looks very similar to the Carbon Flash that GM uses in the C8). Pricing was incredible at $249 /$279 a wheel (rear wheels were slighty more). I bought them from a very large wheel supplier here in Ottawa. He had to call Fastco directly as they don't list the 20x11 rear wheels anymore in their new catalog. (Their website is not up to date I was told) He showed me his order screen and they literally only had 2 wheels left in the 20x11 +45mm configuration (there is still some +25mm offset available). They are supposedly in a warehouse in Montreal, but should be here on Thursday. He asked his rep if they would be making more in that size and they said, "no", they are discontuing that size and style going forward. No idea if they will make other styles in the future, but the widest FF style wheel you can order going forward looks to be 10" only. If these wheels actually show up, I may be one lucky son of a bitch. Lol. Total bill for all 4 wheels was $1193 taxes in. Or less than the price of one HRE or Brixton forged wheel. Yes, yes, I know, they are a high quality wheel, but I'm not tracking this car.

Reactions: Gilles27
I just ordered a set of these same FC04 rims but in the gloss metallic black finish (looks very similar to the Carbon Flash that GM uses in the C8). Pricing was incredible at $249 /$279 a wheel (rear wheels were slighty more). I bought them from a very large wheel supplier here in Ottawa. He had to call Fastco directly as they don't list the 20x11 rear wheels anymore in their new catalog. (Their website is not up to date I was told) He showed me his order screen and they literally only had 2 wheels left in the 20x11 +45mm configuration (there is still some +25mm offset available). They are supposedly in a warehouse in Montreal, but should be here on Thursday. He asked his rep if they would be making more in that size and they said, "no", they are discontuing that size and style going forward. No idea if they will make other styles in the future, but the widest FF style wheel you can order going forward looks to be 10" only. If these wheels actually show up, I may be one lucky son of a bitch. Lol. Total bill for all 4 wheels was $1193 taxes in. Or less than the price of one HRE or Brixton forged wheel. Yes, yes, I know, they are a high quality wheel, but I'm not tracking this car.
maybe you will receive the set i return ! the wheel is very nice, look really good but i dislike how they make the hole for the lugnut its not center, zoom the picture, its really bad so i decided to pass and return it, i choose to powder coat the original one, if you zoom the picture to see the wheel you will se that the lugnut hole is offset and you will need the tuner lugnut to fit, the original lugnut will not fit because of the hole is not center, this wheel is for a lot of car, so when someone baught that wheel they drill the hole for the car you choose (bore size) the corvette bore size for that wheel dont look good, if you keep those wheel you will need black lugnut it will be less significant to see

Attachments

• CC5046F0-BFC2-495F-BFE2-0B83C6E7DBB5.png
    CC5046F0-BFC2-495F-BFE2-0B83C6E7DBB5.png
    471.6 KB · Views: 38
  • Wow
Reactions: Murray20c8
maybe you will receive the set i return ! the wheel is very nice, look really good but i dislike how they make the hole for the lugnut its not center, zoom the picture, its really bad so i decided to pass and return it, i choose to powder coat the original one, if you zoom the picture to see the wheel you will se that the lugnut hole is offset and you will need the tuner lugnut to fit, the original lugnut will not fit because of the hole is not center, this wheel is for a lot of car, so when someone baught that wheel they drill the hole for the car you choose (bore size) the corvette bore size for that wheel dont look good, if you keep those wheel you will need black lugnut it will be less significant to see
Yes, that is typical for a lot of "cheaper" wheels and not unusual at all. Yes, I have black tuner lug nuts coming with the wheels.

The picture you posted is one that I sent to you via PM. I have found black lug nuts for my Fast FC04 wheels and they look fine. Wheels look great on the car too.

Reactions: pozi240
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.