Sea Can ... Cool ... all packaged up and ready for shipping overseas (whether its mine or not 😁) 😇👍🏻

Ready for thieves that ship cars to Africa. Sure they caught them a few weeks ago but a new gang will take their place. Gotta find a wifi sensor that will alert my cell phone if someone gets in it. I have motion sensors for my work van so I'm covered when I'm sleeping.

• Wow
Reactions: YFCvii
Ready for thieves that ship cars to Africa. Sure they caught them a few weeks ago but a new gang will take their place. Gotta find a wifi sensor that will alert my cell phone if someone gets in it. I have motion sensors for my work van so I'm covered when I'm sleeping.
Subscribe to OnStar... They will track it, shut the car down, and release a lethal dose of nerve gas into the car if someone steals it...... :Biggrin:

Reactions: kerry4 and Tango
Sounds like the voice of experience Keith... :rofl:
Back in the early 1980's we built our 28 X 37 garage attached to the house. Then we built a 24 X 32 pole barn with a 16 X 32 lean to on the back for the wife's horses. Once the horses got old and passed on, that too became a garage and a catch all for the next 35 years. Anyone want a pile of old Chevelle parts and other various odds and ends. I could put a few vehicles in there with the junk gone and it isn't going to blow away either. Barn in Snow.jpg

Back in the early 1980's we built our 28 X 37 garage attached to the house. Then we built a 24 X 32 pole barn with a 16 X 32 lean to on the back for the wife's horses. Once the horses got old and passed on, that too became a garage and a catch all for the next 35 years. Anyone want a pile of old Chevelle parts and other various odds and ends. I could put a few vehicles in there with the junk gone and it isn't going to blow away either.

Are you near Ottawa?

Or move to a house that has a garage. LOL. We moved recently and the garage was a deal breaker if it didn't have one.The house we liked I saw the potential in the garages and did them both up real nice and added climate control and flooring and 24 day maker lighting. I didn't care about the rest of the house once I saw the garages. My wife loved the designer kitchen as she is a gourmet cook. So we were both happy. She has a nice kitchen and I have nice garages. Win win.

Attachments

• DSCN2689.jpeg
    DSCN2689.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6084.jpeg
    IMG_6084.jpeg
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8449.jpeg
    IMG_8449.jpeg
    364.1 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Reactions: Keith Tedford
Or move to a house that has a garage. LOL. We moved recently and the garage was a deal breaker if it didn't have one.The house we liked I saw the potential in the garages and did them both up real nice and added climate control and flooring and 24 day maker lighting. I didn't care about the rest of the house once I saw the garages. My wife loved the designer kitchen as she is a gourmet cook. So we were both happy. She has a nice kitchen and I have nice garages. Win win.

I have a garage and if I wasn't a manual person I'd have room but I have too many tools, building supplies and junk and now work related materials and more tools. I have more tools than a mechanic.
I'd have to probably move outside the city and that means too much travel for work and getting supplies for my work. Also the market is nut's the city keeps climbing house values, Over 70K in 10 years! I'll take a look what's out there but but chances are very slim and the neighbors might file complaints when repairing cars. Right now I'm in a perfect spot except for my neighbor felon/welfare/crazy/loud music/tenant who collects junk and built a million sheds and modified the landlord's house with balcony from electoral signs. He stole the neighbor's pipes, building supplies and tools(before it was demolished for a new house), he burglarized my house and he stole my fence!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: kerry4
I have a garage and if I wasn't a manual person I'd have room but I have too many tools, building supplies and junk and now work related materials and more tools. I have more tools than a mechanic.
I'd have to probably move outside the city and that means too much travel for work and getting supplies for my work. Also the market is nut's the city keeps climbing house values, Over 70K in 10 years! I'll take a look what's out there but but chances are very slim and the neighbors might file complaints when repairing cars. Right now I'm in a perfect spot except for my neighbor felon/welfare/crazy/loud music/tenant who collects junk and built a million sheds and modified the landlord's house with balcony from electoral signs. He stole the neighbor's pipes, building supplies and tools(before it was demolished for a new house), he burglarized my house and he stole my fence!!!
Ah, yeah work ties a person down and the tools of the trade are more important. Your neighbour sounds scary though. That would be enough for me to pack my bags. one time I moved from my house because of a neighbours dog. He kept it chained up outside and the damn thing would bark all day long. I was working shifts back then and try sleeping with constant noise is impossible. Nothing I could do except move. No noise bylaws in our small town at the time. After I moved not even far away. Just in the next block I heard his dog died. LOL. But yeah bad neighbours can be the worst. Years ago when I had my 74 Vette I was in a duplex we rented. Bad neighbours on the other side. Kinda like the show Shameless. That was them. I had a garage there I was allowed to use and they broke into my Vette and stole the after market stereo and speakers I had in it.

Storage space is a cancer. Just when I fill one up with my stuff, I have to build another one. So my triple car garage is full, my barn is full, my storage sheds are full. My daily drivers are parked out in -30 and the horses haven’t been able to get into the barn in 5 years. Mom keeps asking me why a $100k truck is parked outside but a $10k Camaro is under a cover in a heated garage. I have no good answer. I try to deflect by asking about her shoe collection. Never ends well......

• Haha
Reactions: kerry4 and Tango
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread