Unfortunately, the shipping you save, you will pay in brokerage fees plus!
It's best to get sent to an address in US, and go pick it up, and pay tax at Canadian border, if you can. Most places at US border towns have depots where they keep your parcels for a small fee ($5.00) I know in Calais Me, C&E Feeds is one place that does this. Johnson True Hardware is another in that town.

Speaking of shipping, does anyone have the low down on brokerage fees? I try to never use UPS as I always get raped by the brokerage (Sorry to anyone that works for UPS). However, I did hear if you have to ship by UPS to ship by air instead of ground as they don't charge any brokerage fees when items are shipped by air. Other than that, I try to have things shipped by USPS.

Who do most people use?

Hey Guys, as Postmaster here in Alberta. It's best to go with USPS from the States. It utilizes the Gov to Gov method. Where the only Fees are the 5 buck handling fee plus GST.
However most Corvette places that you order from use UPS, and yes it's a Rip Off for sure. Brokerage Fees are the Prob. Well I don't mind paying GST. Well sorta. I say that cause I want my stuff!! And for info anything thats made in the States there is not a duty at all.
You'll know if they use UPS cause they want a street address. Myself I only give my box #, and if they say they want a street address then you know to expect some rapage when it comes to the door.
If anyone knows of any Corvette assesories dealers in the Sates that use USPS, please share as I will too. As I have a list and am looking to spend.

Hey Guys, as Postmaster here in Alberta. It's best to go with USPS from the States. It utililizes the Gov to Gov method. Where the only Fees are the 5 buck handling fee plus GST.
However most Corvette places that you order from use UPS, and yes it's a Rip Off for sure. Brockerage Fees are the Prob. Well I don't mind paying GST. Well sorta. I say that cause I want my stuff!! And for info anything thats made in the States there is not a duty at all.
You'll know if they use UPS cause they want a street address. Myself I only give my box #, and if they say they want a street address then you know to expect some rapage when it comes to the door.
If anyone knows of any Corvette assesories dealers in the Sates that use USPS, please share as I will too. As I have a list and am looking to spend.

Willcox Corvette in Indiana uses USPS unless you specify something different. I love Willcox, they are excellent

Hey Guys, as Postmaster here in Alberta. It's best to go with USPS from the States. It utilizes the Gov to Gov method. Where the only Fees are the 5 buck handling fee plus GST.
However most Corvette places that you order from use UPS, and yes it's a Rip Off for sure. Brokerage Fees are the Prob. Well I don't mind paying GST. Well sorta. I say that cause I want my stuff!! And for info anything thats made in the States there is not a duty at all.

Bairs in PA will ship to Canada with USPS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.