So I am wondering if anybody has heard about some Corvette runs this coming spring /summer be it in Canada or the States? Letts get them up if you know of any .

Check the 416/905 section. We do a few road trips during the year. I've posted up already for the Bloomington Gold trip and I know we'll have something soon for both Carlisle and Mid-Ohio.

Here are some others that I am aware of:

C5/C6 Bash April 23 to 25 (Kentucky)
Bloomington Gold June 25 to 28 (Illinois)
Black Hills Corvette Classic July 15 to 18 (South Dakota)
Thunder in the Mountains July 31 to Aug 3 (B.C.)
Canadian Corvette Convention July 31 to Aug 2 (Alberta)
Corvettes at Carlisle Aug 28 to 30 (Pennsylvania)
Mid America Fun Fest Sep 25 to 27 (Illinois)

A few of us are heading out to Kelowna this May (15, 16 17), for the "Cruz into Summer." :coolgleam:

I'll see you there, I joined the Calgary Corvette club on Sunday over at the world of wheels namely for this event.

BTW, thanks for the heads up over at the Corvette Forum, I read your PM and came over here right away, gotta love the Canadian content, although I must say I have a great time lighting up the Yanks over in Off Topic.

:canada:

I'll see you there, I joined the Calgary Corvette club on Sunday over at the world of wheels namely for this event.

BTW, thanks for the heads up over at the Corvette Forum, I read your PM and came over here right away, gotta love the Canadian content, although I must say I have a great time lighting up the Yanks over in Off Topic.

:agree: Yes, some of the posts over there from other members can get quite interesting. :D

I just joined the club too. They are planning a trip to Bowling Green for the last 2 weeks of July.

Bill

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.