Motley Crue, Smashing Pumpkins, Nickelback, Ozzy, Rob Zombie, Megadeth, Black Sabbath, Disturbed, Pantera would have been awesome, and on that note, so would have Alice in Chains. And for the young kids, Jurassic 5!

Rise Against

I will be going to Rise Against on June 6 in Edmonton. This will be my 3rd time, I cant wait. Most of you are probably older than me and dont know who they are, or what they sing. Look up "Swing Life Away" you will like that for sure. Everything else is probably too hard.

What you didn't hit up Metallica when they were here? (04 i think) That was a good show. Wanna see Avenged Sevenfold live in the near future....wonder if they are near by soon?

T

That's right! Why didn't you check out Metallica?!?!

Good Question! All I can say is that I would have been out on the rigs by May when they were here.

This summer looking at "NIN" + "Janes Addiction" and Def Leppard + Poison & Cheap Trick, have seen Def Leppard before and
they where great in concert, good energy levels. Thats it till some more come out that intrest us seen quite a few the year
before, Alice & Chains, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Scorpions, AC-DC etc.

This summer looking at "NIN" + "Janes Addiction" and Def Leppard + Poison & Cheap Trick, have seen Def Leppard before and
they where great in concert, good energy levels. Thats it till some more come out that intrest us seen quite a few the year
before, Alice & Chains, Van Halen, Motley Crue, Scorpions, AC-DC etc.

You've been busy Bro! :coolgleam:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.