Feb 15, 2012
Wellesley,ON
VetteCoins
Car
2001 Z06
I'm signing up for this and thought that I would share this with members on this forum. Possible caravan down?

www.touge.ca

This event is $159 for early registration and $200 after early bird date. I don't have experience with this group, but DDT is a great track to learn on. You won't be blasting the top of 6th gear down the straight, but it will teach you braking, car control and give you time to find your line. Great price and a killer way to kick off your season.

P.S. DDT stands for Driver Development Track, and it's at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (formerly Mosport).

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Sounds like a good day.

Would love to hear how it goes and whether it was worthwhile. Can't make any of the spring dates but later on think I may give it a go.

Keep us updated.

I will keep everyone posted on this event, and any others that I come across. There's also some AutoX events that are fun and cheap to do (around $30). The one I like is at the airport in Exeter, but there are some other well organized event in the GTA as well.

Having a blast here so far! One other Vette here, a black C6 Z06. Lots of variety here, everything from Civics to Porsche to BMW to a lone Boss 302 Laguna Seca Edition. Lots of fun, but realizing very quickly that braided stainless brakelines would be nice...as well as better rubber, or better yet a dedicated set of track tires. Ka-ching! Ka-ching! I can hear Manny's cash register filling as my wallet empties.:)

LSXtasy5150's Library | Photobucket

Some pics from the DDT event. It was a really good time, had lots of fun and will do these events again, but I really wish there was an instruction option(obviously a pais option). I am by no means an expert, I am barely a novice. Things like rev-matching and heel toe are all techniques that I need to work on and having someone in car giving you pointers is a huge help. Anyway, enjoy! I hope the link for Photobucket worked.

Yes smackYYZ, there are some events that do offer instruction, but not with this organization. I will post more events, especially the ones with instruction. It is an absolute blast! AutoX is a ton of fun too, with way less risk. Let me know if you're interested.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.