Feb 11, 2019
VetteCoins
Hi Guys/Gals, Is there anyone on CCF living in the Brantford, Ontario area willing to do me a favour? There is a set of wheels that I am interested in out there and I would appreciate it if someone might be willing to have a look at them for me. If they are in good shape, and I agree with the seller to purchase, I will need to have them shipped to NL. Those details I can worry about after. If there is anyone willing to help me out, I will get in contact with the seller, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Don

Hi Guys/Gals, Is there anyone on CCF living in the Brantford, Ontario area willing to do me a favour? There is a set of wheels that I am interested in out there and I would appreciate it if someone might be willing to have a look at them for me. If they are in good shape, and I agree with the seller to purchase, I will need to have them shipped to NL. Those details I can worry about after. If there is anyone willing to help me out, I will get in contact with the seller, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
Don
Don, I would be happy to help you out.
PM me with your text number
Andy

Considerate thing to do would be to send Andy a gift card for a nice restaurant. You can do it online.... :angelic:
No need, I was glad I could help out.
But if Don can't get his cousin to pick them up and ship to him, well that
may be a different story. LOL

No need, I was glad I could help out.
But if Don can't get his cousin to pick them up and ship to him, well that
may be a different story. LOL
Well now, I might just have to cancel my cousin and send Jack out there in the C8, put those 4 rims and tires in the frunk and drop them off in Cambridge. You should get the lunch then..LOL

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.