AllFlash

Power User
Jul 25, 2014
Niagara
VetteCoins
Car
2015 Z06
I am doing the Welland Show and Shine this evening at Seaway Mall but am wondering if anyone in the area is interested in doing a meet this weekend, or even cruise through the Fall and NOTL. Conversely if there is something already laid on in the Ham/Ancaster/Oakville area, I might be partial to that run as well...

I am doing the Welland Show and Shine this evening at Seaway Mall but am wondering if anyone in the area is interested in doing a meet this weekend, or even cruise through the Fall and NOTL. Conversely if there is something already laid on in the Ham/Ancaster/Oakville area, I might be partial to that run as well...
I'm game... It would have to be Saturday as my Sunday is pretty full.

Half way through responding and the power went out...some lightning storms in Niagara right now. That's great for tomorrow... I have put lines out in the three Forums and let's see if anyone else is interested. I will get back to you later and maybe we can meet up half way in...say Casablanca or somewhere... Breakfast might be nice if it is a nice day! I'll bring the Canon 6D...

Great. I may have to drop off my son in Burlington at 8:45, assuming some time after that works, I'm good with breakfast and flexible as to where we meet.

If you are still in, want to do breakfast at Memphis Fire Barbeque in Grimsby at 1091 Highway 8, Winona, ON L8E 5H8, ogle over each others cars and then maybe do a Falls run if it is nice... If thats far we can find something closer...up to you.
Say 9:30ish? They have amazing breakfasts...all others invited of course!

Oh and of course...thats weather permitting... Went for a run tonight, rain return and wipe down, clears up go for another run...rain, return and wipe down again!

PM'd you my cell....

Sounds good... I have yet to see a Z06 up close so it works for me. I have posted my cell back to you as a reply. Weather should be good tomorrow morning, if a bit cool in the morning. The falls may be a bit far for me, but yeah, a cruise around the Hamilton/Escarpment area is doable. BTW, here is the conversation with the wife:
Me: I'm meeting a guy from the forum tomorrow morning
Wife: You're meeting some guy for breakfast?
Me: Yeah, it's a guy thing, we have similar car interests and we're going to check out each other's cars
Wife: OK, really...?
Me: Yeah.
Wife: Joe, is there isn't something I need to know about is there?
Me: Okay, yes, I have a mistress, her name is Corvette.
Wife: Well, she is beautiful!

See you tomorrow... 9:30ish.

I'de suggest we could both bring the wives but I remember you saying you were dropping your son off as well...totally up to you if you want to though!

Oh.... I might also advise against seeing the Z06 close up... it is somewhat addicting...

Hey....weren;t there a bunch of you old farts that used to meet up on Saturday's for coffee/breakfast in the Ancaster/Hamilton area?

I'll have to hook up with you guy's one day this summer. This weekend is out but there will be other's. Fortunately my wife understands the mistress car thing. lol
Was just down in Winona, Grimsby last Sat. morning.:Cheers2:

Bill

Attachments

• Lauries Mustang GT 008.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 008.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 8
  • lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    lauries Mustang GT 006.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Lauries Mustang GT 012.JPG
    Lauries Mustang GT 012.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 8
Great breakfast and nice run along the escarpment and then old Twenty Mile Creek Road which has some great twists. I can'tbelieve we passed 3 sets of police and never got pulled once on top of the escarpment. Does something look odd with this first image?

White Vette NFP Field.jpg

Outing 1.jpg

White Vette Going By.jpg

TwoCars.jpg

Limited piks as I wasn't sure if you were concerned about the plate being in the picture...

Last edited:
First photo looks like it has been photoshopped to remove the plate/holder.

Glad you guys had a good day. I wish there was a spot we could meet up that would accommodate more people. Would have been a lovely day for a run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread