Wilson Niblett Brad W
Casual User
Vendor
Mar 18, 2021
Richmond Hill
VetteCoins
Province
ON
Spotted this picture when surfing on the Internet, and it just brought back that long-time ago idea in my head. Corvette SUV!

Does anyone else like me want to see an SUV version of Corvette? Like Urus. I think it would look so cool.

707124.jpg

I welcome a Corvette SUV, but just NOT the one in the photo (lol). I think it's only a matter of time with other sport car manufacturers making them, such as Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes and BMW.
No no. The picture is just the reason that brought the idea back to me.

Definitely not the one in the picture. In the creator's defense though, he wasn't trying to render an SUV, it's supposed to be like an off-road lifted Corvette if that makes sense.

I hope you are right. They don't have to call it Corvette though, keep the Corvette name in the Sports Car family, like Blazer and Camaro.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I welcome a Corvette SUV, but just NOT the one in the photo (lol). I think it's only a matter of time with other sport car manufacturers making them, such as Porsche, Jaguar, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Mercedes and BMW.
Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC already have SUV's. They don't need another one called Corvette. Porsche etc. don't have other car lines.

Reactions: Rebby
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.