FB_IMG_1683892680188.jpg

Seems there are a number of us who enjoy these historical photos of trains and the thread started by Mikey a long time ago with warbirds. Some according to a post yesterday do not. :Biggrin: So while this group agonizes over the Ptz1 option of carbon fibre floor mat holder studs or the Rty2 unbotainiam metal studs option we can, as a diversion this morning only, enjoy this. They will never see it in any case.

346627066_1992584741105221_8134669716423296835_n.jpg

Seems there are a number of us who enjoy these historical photos of trains and the thread started by Mikey a long time ago with warbirds. Some according to a post yesterday do not. :Biggrin: So while this group agonizes over the Ptz1 option of carbon fibre floor mat holder studs or the Rty2 unbotainiam metal studs option we can, as a diversion this morning only, enjoy this. They will never see it in any case.

View attachment 109045
It often amazes me how some do not have any idea what they are missing as many have never been anywhere else on the forum. There is certainly a different mind set amongst those members. Thank goodness we still have and attract the cross section of members that can appreciate and contribute to the variety of discussion available here with other important and interesting things in the world. Great post Murray. Feel free to throw us a "diversion" anytime you like.... :thumbs:

It often amazes me how some do not have any idea what they are missing as many have never been anywhere else on the forum. There is certainly a different mind set amongst those members. Thank goodness we still have and attract the cross section of members that can appreciate and contribute to the variety of discussion available here with other important and interesting things in the world. Great post Murray. Feel free to throw us a "diversion" anytime you like.... :thumbs:
I guess missed all that hoopla by ignoring those other parts of the forum 🤣

I guess missed all that hoopla by ignoring those other parts of the forum 🤣
Really? You should be reading the Who's on the Stingray list, the Z06 list, the Eray list, the C9 list and whatever other lists that may have been started today. You should check them daily and often hourly to stay informed as they update faster than the TSX market watch. :Ack2:

Really? You should be reading the Who's on the Stingray list, the Z06 list, the Eray list, the C9 list and whatever other lists that may have been started today. You should check them daily and often hourly to stay informed as they update faster than the TSX market watch. :Ack2:
Well, you know I really would but I am so very busy. I have to vacuum my cat.. mmhmmm.. very busy... busy busy

Man in front seat " You see, in the early days there were not a lot of people living that far out. They made me responsible for ticket sales and payment collection then I would act as conductor and engineer and transport them to town. Todays a busy one , I got 2 gents, one with luggage, now if you don't mind I'll crank it up and git on my way. I don't likes to be late fer dinner."

Users who are viewing this thread