Jan 23, 2015
VetteCoins
Anybody looking for an allocation for a 2015 Canadian Z? Please Pm me. This needs to happen very fast. This is not a joke. I will provide my cell number and we will chat.

Last edited:
We don't know each other well L but our mutual friend E with the GTO will confrim my standing and reputation. The conversation we had by cell earlier was legit. Thought I would post and see if anybody was interested. If something can be worked out etc.

I have complete faith in what you say my friend...was just suggesting as we spoke on the phone; that your dealer got an allocation that was moved from another dealer for one reason or another.

I wonder if there are that many people that gotta have it but when they get to this point, realizing they are getting their 2015 after the order process for 2016 starts, and then second guessing. I compare this in much the same way as technology. Many people are right on the verge of upgrading but, just before they do, word of the next upgrade comes through and it becomes a cycle where they never actually jump.

I offered to take a Z06 allocation in Edmonton

Anybody looking for an allocation for a 2015 Canadian Z? Please Pm me. This needs to happen very fast. This is not a joke. I will provide my cell number and we will chat.

From reading this and responses to it I gathered that a Z06 allocation at an Edmonton dealer is being offered ... correct? In any event I received a call a month or so ago from someone offering me a Z06 allocation at MSRP because the individual having it had changed his mind. I assured him that I would take it and, although none was requested, volunteered a $1,000 fee for his trouble in assigning the allocation. I also offered business and other references to demonstrate my reliability and sincerity. It could be that this individual has called my Edmonton phone number and received a message on the answering machine. I am in Indian Wells, California until about April 12 and not available at my Edmonton (780 470 0083) number. I can be reached via my wife's cell phone, 780 446 6656, or via this forum if the man who offered me this Z06 allocation is indeed trying to contact me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.