Feb 23, 2009
Edmonton, AB
VetteCoins
Province
AB
Checking gm.ca inventory for fun and locally in yeg are two zr1's that appear available..red one for sure. Both 3zr m7's with ztk. Sorry Derek no black.....

Capture+_2019-08-25-09-39-42.pngCapture+_2019-08-25-09-39-12.png
IMG_1155 (2).jpg

Reactions: ddgermann
Thanks for posting Frank,
Pretty much guaranteed there will be a premium added on the one at Sherwood Park. Not sure about the other one.
I am out of the C7 ZR1 rat race... especially as neither are black. Although the transmissions are 👍👍

Reactions: frankmp
Sherwood park offered me a c8 at MSRP plus 10% yesterday

and I was inquiring as to whether the competition seats could be changed over
I visited a dealership a week or so back just to chat. Nice discussion about the C8. They still have no idea what or when orhow much until they see an order sheet. They indicated they have solid deposits on seven units and lots more interested and on a list. No specs yet and no indication that will get any, let alone 7 or more. They expect Canada won't see any C8's until May. Most interesting part of the story was a little tidbit of info regarding deposits. Seems a dealer in Ontario (no names) has taken deposits (refundable of course) on 80 (yup. Count em.... 80 C8's).... Even at paltry $3,000 per deposit thats a whopping $240k. Wonder if they're paying the interest back with the refunds.... lol...

I visited a dealership a week or so back just to chat. Nice discussion about the C8. They still have no idea what or when orhow much until they see an order sheet. They indicated they have solid deposits on seven units and lots more interested and on a list. No specs yet and no indication that will get any, let alone 7 or more. They expect Canada won't see any C8's until May. Most interesting part of the story was a little tidbit of info regarding deposits. Seems a dealer in Ontario (no names) has taken deposits (refundable of course) on 80 (yup. Count em.... 80 C8's).... Even at paltry $3,000 per deposit thats a whopping $240k. Wonder if they're paying the interest back with the refunds.... lol...
Good luck getting anywhere near that allocation. Maybe over the next 3 years.:canada:

Sherwood park offered me a c8 at MSRP plus 10% yesterday

and I was inquiring as to whether the competition seats could be changed over

I hope you told them what they could do with their 10%. That place is a fkn joke and love to rip people off. Tried to get a C7 there and they were out to lunch. Sad part is the guy trying to rip me off is now at a dealer I use....

• Wow
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.