was dealing with,Jackie but normally deal with cliff, he is great
jackie was given 24 hours to find a new buyer once the guy was given the boot
jackie called guys on the list who wanted blue but they said no
he then began to call guys or gals who bought a corvette from them before and I was on the list

was dealing with,Jackie but normally deal with cliff, he is great
jackie was given 24 hours to find a new buyer once the guy was given the boot
jackie called guys on the list who wanted blue but they said no
he then began to call guys or gals who bought a corvette from them before and I was on the list
Great color. Was my choice if I had got to order. However, I really like my red mist metallic - looks amazing - getting a lot of compliments.

That can’t be true, they may not ship it for you, but why would they decline to sell to you? There has to be more to that story
this is true of a lot of dealers

my home town the ford dealer does not sell to out of town buyers at this time
they only get in so few stock orders that they protect the home town crowd in order that when this shortage disappears the home town market will still be there
‘can you just imagine the scenario where a Ontario dealer just seems to alberta s for 2 years then wants to sell to their community of 15000 people
nobody would buy from them
mmmmmmmmmm

That can’t be true, they may not ship it for you, but why would they decline to sell to you? There has to be more to that story
I have gotten that story as well from a few dealers up island. I bought from dealer in Victoria and Kelowna was willing to sell to me as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.