Hey there, was hoping for some suggestions for good places with good prices in or around the greater Toronto area to protect my ride with some good clear wrap?

Thanks!
I was very happy with some wrap work done on my `08 last fall @Signs and Wraps.ca near Erin On.

Hey there, was hoping for some suggestions for good places with good prices in or around the greater Toronto area to protect my ride with some good clear wrap?

Thanks!

We have a forum sponsor (Vendor section) As seen on CP24, Elegant Motoring is Toronto's industry experts on Paint & Surface Protection. in TO with great reviews and reputation. His name is Dave @Boss of Gloss.

We have a forum sponsor (Vendor section) As seen on CP24, Elegant Motoring is Toronto's industry experts on Paint & Surface Protection. in TO with great reviews and reputation. His name is Dave @Boss of Gloss.

We do indeed have a very well known shop sponsoring us. @Boss of Gloss if you want to msg him directly.

Hey dailycurtis,
I just sent you a reply along with a video we did of a Z06 getting the same treatment. I've listed it below as well.

Hey BOG that looks fantastic.
Do you suggest a full car PPF? Also I have seen some posts of folks getting ceramic coat on their PPF....your thoughts on this as well would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kevin

Hey BOG that looks fantastic.
Do you suggest a full car PPF? Also I have seen some posts of folks getting ceramic coat on their PPF....your thoughts on this as well would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Kevin

Yes, full coverage clear bra is best and if you really want to make your cleaning easy then aa ceramic coating on top is an excellent choice too...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.