So I guess you missed that whole PC/Windows bashing thing on your "Premature Logout" thread then?

Well I now know how to get lurkers to post. I have been on this site for two months and post very rarely, however I read all the posts and the only negativity I have seen has come from you!!

If there really is a problem with this post repeatadly bring it into other posts will not help!

It is impossible to think that members from all around the country will come together and nothing objectionable will be said, it is more important not to dwell on these things, i am sure it was not a personal attack!

Please let it go! Life is to short,

Thanks

With each passing day the "lurkers" can read that we are indeed gentle folk. To date I'm not aware of any threads or posts containing put-downs, or name-calling, or insults. So members who are hesitant to make a post should be reassured that nobody is waiting to bite their head off. :coolgleam:
Members of this forum posses a wide range of skills, knowledge, interests, and curiosity. No one is too knowledgeable nor too ignorant to participate. We are all here to assist and inform each other and exercise our shared obsession with cars, sex, and rock & roll (is there really anything more?), and our shared hatred of cold and snow.
:swear:
So come on in, you hesitant ones, and ask or tell whatever is on your mind!
:seeya:

But seriously, I agree with what X-Span said.

So I guess you missed that whole PC/Windows bashing thing on your "Premature Logout" thread then?

Hi DigitalZ! I thought I would address this issue here. There has been absolutely no problems found with the thread you refer to. The discussion was civil and nothing was said in that thread directed at any person that would cause any hurt feelings.

In any case, I'm not sure how trying to display that thread as something that has caused a problem, which it has not, in other threads, is going to help things out in any way. The best way to deal with it is to have a positive attitude and avoid posting negative comments about people or their posts. There is always something that anyone will disagree with, and that's fine. But there is no need to get upset over something that someone prefers over another thing, and is simply stating their preference. It's a whole different matter when the comments or statements are directed at a specific person, but we have not seen this at all here on the site.

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful participation on the site, and keeping a positive attitude. Let's all keep it a great place to come to!

I'm sure Digital Z has got the message. I agree with admin and let's us all move on and bring the positiveness back into to forum and keep it the kick butt place that it is! If we need something to bash, just take a look outside...the weather, I'm talking about the weather. I am not talking about the mustang or a civic that you saw after reading this and went to look outside.:D

Thank you for your concern. I am glad that you are absolutely opposed to bashing and although the thread could have turned for the worse, we are happy it did not. I wasn't too worried about it as I think that we have outstanding members here and the forum is small enough that we are able to keep an eye on things. If you see any bashing happening, the best way to stop it is to notify me, Pierre, or the Admin. It will stop there. Offending threads will be deleted, and offending posters will be dealt with. Thanks!

Most people don't really know about this site. Someone should set up a add in a popular vette mag or post banner on another forum???

Unfortunately posting anything at all on another forum is out of the question. It would be similar to a magazine advertising itself in a competitors magazine - they would never allow it. Or Ford throwing up an advertisement banner in a Chevrolet dealer. :D

Most people don't really know about this site. Someone should set up a add in a popular vette mag or post banner on another forum???

Your right though silver, it would be nice to get more ppl on here....the more the merrier!! I wonder if anyone on the forum here has a website or facebook page(I just put the link up on my page) or something like that, just to get the word out. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.