LATNC5

Jan 24, 2009
Saskatoon
VetteCoins
yes yes..i said ford.....thats why i left it un-capitalized.....:D. anyways, i have 2 ford freestar fobs that work when ever they want to work. battery are new. do you guys have any idea if these can be fixed? fod ID is 4f2t-15k601-AB.

Rod

yes yes..i said ford.....thats why i left it un-capitalized.....:D. anyways, i have 2 ford freestar fobs that work when ever they want to work. battery are new. do you guys have any idea if these can be fixed? fod ID is 4f2t-15k601-AB.

Rod

I like Ford. If I could, I'd have a Ford Mustang GT500KR, along with my P&M C6R and an F350 Dually in my garage. And I'd consider a Freestar if I needed a kid hauler. It's not the cars I have issues with. It's the support mechanism behind the badge that's the problem.

yeah, the freestar is sweet. power tail gate and all doors. as for support , so far its good. my fobs failed...or never actually worked...and they gave me new ones no charge. so happy ford owner for the time being

Well this is different.
U.S. Air Force, Galpin Auto SportsTeam Up With Custom Mustang and Challenger | Motortrend News & Auto Blog - Wide Open Throttle

usaf-mustang-x1-front-three-quarter.jpg

usaf-mustang-x1-interior.jpg

usaf-challenger-vapor-side.jpg

usaf-challenger-vapor-interior.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.